15 McIntyre Street West, Inglewood Qld 4387
3 Beds – 1 Baths
Solid High-set Timber Family Home!
Renovations have been done recently. Move in ready!
Owners keen to sell!
- On a large 1,368m² block (fully fenced)
- Space for an active family
- 3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen is new with a gas stove and new flooring
- Carpet in two bedrooms and the Office/Study
- New Bathroom
- Solid Timber floors throughout remainder of home
- Vertical blinds and curtains
- Fully ducted evaporative air cooling
- Gas heater
- Downstairs Laundry close to hills hoist
- Electric Hot Water
- Large space under the house for storage, hobbies and projects, a kids retreat and more…
- Secure single vehicle parking
- New rainwater tank
- Watering system for the garden
Close to the Inglewood Golf course which joins the rear of this property and the club house is just an easy stroll away. Try a spot of fishing close by in the Macintyre Brook. Great location close to the Inglewood P-10 State School and sports grounds.
The Central Business District is within walking distance or a short drive away.
This property has been used as an Air BNB which has proved popular with visitors and locals alike. It has proven especially popular with local families using the property for accommodation during family events. Sleeps up to seven people.
Asking price is $260,000.00 – Offers considered.
- Property Type: Residential House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 1368 m² (approx)
- Home Office
- Gas Heater
- Large Storage Room
- Fully Fenced
- Rainwater Tank
- Watering System in Garden