14 Elwyn Street, Texas Qld
4 Beds – 1 Bath
Character Home on Acreage!
A wonderful opportunity awaits to purchase this charming home, set on five acres on the outskirts of Texas Qld.
The old home features authentic VJ walls and ceilings, four good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge, separate dining room and kitchen and with a little love would make a beautiful family home.
The house sits on 5 acres of fertile river flats, with recently renewed fencing, making it a perfect block for horses or other livestock. Water is provided via town water connection, a well and a stock dam.
Features of the property include:
- Four bedroom home – two with ceiling fans and french doors opening onto the front verandah, two with wall airconditoners
- VJ walls with high ceilings
- Kitchen with original wood stove and additional electric stove
- Spacious living areas
- Bathroom with claw foot tub plus separate shower
- Exterior vinyl cladding
- Front verandah leading into the home via a central hallway
- External laundry with additional toilet
- Outdoor entertaining area
- 21 solar panels
- Poly rainwater tanks
- Numerous sheds and outbuildings
- Town water, well and stock dam
If you’re looking for an acreage property, with the conveniences of town living, look no further than this! Call us today to arrange to inspect!
- Property Type: Residential House
- Land Size: 20230 m2 (approx.)
- 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- Wooden Floorboards
- Spacious Living Area
- Ceiling Fans
- Rainwater Tank
- Solar panels
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Secure Parking