36 Middleton Street, Texas Qld
2 Beds – 1 Baths
Perfect Property for First Home Buyer’s or Investors!
This neat and tidy two bedroom home will not disappoint!
The home is well set out with spacious lounge which leads to the well appointed kitchen and separate dining area. The two bedrooms are a good size, and the master has a walk-in-robe. The bathroom and laundry are both spacious and tidy.
Outside, there is a covered entertaining area, front porch, single carport, lockable garage and/or workshop, garden shed, rain water tank, solar panels and the large yard is fully fenced.
Other features include:
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top, electric wall oven and polished floorboards.
- Lounge with reverse cycle split system airconditioner, ceiling fan and polished floorboards.
- Dining room with ceiling fan and tiled floor.
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and polished floorboards.
- Guest bedroom with ceiling fan and polished floorboards.
- Spacious laundry.
- Front porch, and covered outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the home.
- Solar panels.
- Rainwater tank.
- Lockable garage and/or workshop.
- Single carport.
- Fully fenced.
- Corner block with double street access to both Middleton and Avon Streets.
- Gas Hot Water System.
If you’re looking for your first home, or an investment opportunity, this could be the property for you! The home has recently been rented, and the strong rental market in Texas will ensure ongoing tenants for investors. Otherwise, the layout and position would make it perfect for first home buyer’s!
Give us a call and let us show you around!
- Property Type: Residential House
- bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 1055 m2
- Split-System Air-conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Polished Floorboards
- Master with Walk-in Wardrobe
- Fully Fenced
- Single Carport
- Lockable Garage and/or Workshop
- Outdoor Entertaining Area