462 Greenup Limevale Road, Coolmunda
4 Beds – 1 Baths
Grazing Property above Coolmunda Dam
“Maronglen” is a 782.1 ha grazing property (Approx. 1,932 acres) situated above Coolmunda Dam.
Nannys’ Creek runs the length of the eastern side of property. This property has cleared areas, including creek flats, rising into timbered areas on the western boundary.Creek flats have been farmed in the past. Water is available from the creek and farm dams.
Bitumen road frontage with access to school bus run and mail delivery.
Situated above Coolmunda Dam it is only a twenty minute drive to Inglewood (approx).
Four Bedroom Weatherboard Home
- Built-in robes in master bedroom and bedroom number two
- Carpet in all four bedrooms
- Two reverse cycle air-conditioners – one in the master bedroom and one in the kitchen-dining-lounge area.
- Electric hot water
- Bathroom has a shower, vanity and toilet
- Entertainment area at rear of home
Three bay shed and workshop fully concreted with rain water tanks
Creek access at rear of home
Large seven bay machinery / hay shed with two 22,000 litre tanks
Cattle yard with crush.
- Property Type: Rural
- Bedrooms: 4
- Land Size: 1932 acres (approx.)
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Electric Hot Water System
- Wood Fired Heater
- Cattle Yard with Crush
- Concreted Three Bay Shed
- Rainwater Tanks
- Seven Bay Machinery/Hay Shed