58 Regent Street, Inglewood Qld
3 Bedrooms – 2 Bathrooms
Well maintained Highset Home on a Large Block!
This home is located on a large 2023 m² block in the peaceful town of Inglewood, Qld.
With plenty of outdoor yard space for the kids to play, there is also potential for a future shed, pool, garden or deck. The property also has the possibility for sub-division and is accessible from three sides.
- 3 bedrooms + sleepout
- Kitchen dining area has an electric and a wood stove
- Large living room
- Bath tub and stand alone shower and vanity upstairs
- Separate toilet upstairs
- Upstairs rooms have air conditioning and fans for year round comfort
- Laundry downstairs
- Second bathroom with shower over bathtub and vanity downstairs
- Downstairs toilet and store room
- Electric Hot Water
- Large space downstairs – built-in with concrete floor and windows
- Potential for extra bedrooms, games room or a hobby space
- Single lock up garage in back yard
- New roof
- New exterior awnings
- New internal blinds
- Good carpet and vinyl upstairs
- Cladded exterior to save on maintenance
- Rain water tank
Walkway nearby to:
- Central Business District
- Inglewood P-10 State School
- Golf Club
Ready to live in.
Lester Dawson is a professional representing Texas Rural Agencies for the Inglewood & Yelarbon Areas. Contact Lester today for more information or to book an inspection for this or other properties in the area.