69-71 MacIntyre Street, Yetman
4 Beds – 1 Bath
Country escape with town amenities!
On the elevated bank of the MacIntyre River in the quiet village of Yetman NSW, sits this character filled high set home!
The property comprises 1.5 acres of established lawns and gardens in a secluded position, within walking distance of the town centre. The unique home features four good sized bedrooms, two living spaces and office/craft room over two levels. Upstairs the attic style rooms provide extra space with their generous layout. The well maintained kitchen, with butler’s style pantry, includes a fully functioning wood stove plus the convenience of an additional gas stove.
Outside, the home has under house storage with a lockable compartment, paved BBQ area, sheds, numerous outbuildings, chook pens and established gardens. The beautiful MacIntyre River runs along the eastern boundary of the property, providing spectacular views and recreational opportunities.
Yetman boasts a general store with post office, garage, primary school, recreation grounds, hotel/motel, daily school bus to Warialda High School and is situated approximately 42km from Texas Qld and 75km from Goondiwindi Qld.
Other features of the property include:
* Polished pine floorboards
* Wood heater
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout the home
* Four good sized bedrooms, two with built ins
* Blinds throughout the home
* Wood stove in kitchen plumbed to hot water
* Hot Water System can be switched between electricity and wood stove
* Additional toilet on upper level
* Lots of storage areas
* Three poly rain water tanks
* Under house storage with lockable compartment
* Paved BBQ area
* Single carport
* 6mx6m shed with workshop, power connected plus has additional toilet
* 5mx12m lockable shed with concrete floor and power connected
* Town water connection
* Pump on river for additional domestic/garden water
* Chook yard
This property is the ideal country escape! Perfect for weekend getaways, to set up as Bed & Breakfast style accommodation or a great family home. If you’re looking for something special, look no further than this – call us today and let us show you around!
- Property Type: Residential
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 6320m² (Approx.)
- Polished pine floorboards
- Wood heater
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Four bedrooms, two with built ins
- Paved BBQ area
- Single carport
- 6mx6m shed with workshop, power, toilet and shower
- 5mx12m lockable shed with concrete floor & power