Sandamara, Inglewood Qld 4387
3 Beds – 1 Baths
Top Quality Grazing Property!
This cleared brigalow and melon hole country has a long history of turning off quality bullocks. Currently, this high quality grazing land is being used to produce meat sheep.
Cunningham highway frontage, school bus and mail delivery. Approximately 5kms to Inglewood. Lake Coolmunda is just 11kms away for great fishing and water activities. Approximately a 1-hour drive east to Warwick and west to Goondiwindi, 2-hour drive to Toowoomba and 3 hours to Brisbane.
• Cattle yards – timber with steel race and loading ramp plus steel panel holding yard.
Good water at yards, supplied from bore at house
• Sheep yards – metal construction with loading ramp
ALL NEW FENCING (RING LOCK)
• 5 paddocks and 2 holding yards
• 2 new grids separate paddocks
• All new gates and entrance ways
• Bedrooms: 3 good sized
• Kitchen / dining: Walk-in pantry, Gas cook-top; Electric oven; LG Dishwasher
• Lounge: Gas Heater
• Bathroom: includes, vanity, shower, bath and WC
• Separate WC
• Evaporative cooling to house (on tank water – can be switched to bore water)
• North facing patio
• Large outdoor area with Laundry creating walkway to cottage
• Power box in pantry.
• Electric hot water system for house – rain water
ADJOINING COTTAGE (SELF-CONTAINED):
• One bedroom
• Kitchen and dining – Electric stove
• Bathroom: basin, shower and toilet
• Electric hot water system for cottage – rain water.
House, cottage, and laundry have recently been repainted inside and out.
2 x 22,000 litre Aqua plate rain water tanks supply house and cottage.
Davey pressure pump (NEW) supplies rain water to house and cottage.
Separate Switch board in house, cottage and shed and these have been updated to meet safety regulations.
• Double 11m x 6m garage and storage shed.
• Workshop/Shed 18m x 9m – concrete floor (9mx9m) excellent condition (Lockable)
• New Submersible Pump 50 litres per minute
• Pumps to 3 new troughs and 2 new 22,000 litre tanks
• 67,000 litre bore water storage (potable water)
• 1.4 kilometres of new pipe
• Licenced – Sub-Artesian (45m deep, 22.5m to water) – Stock & Domestic – Bore water to all garden taps, bath, and toilets. Rain water goes to all other taps in house, cottage, and laundry
Concrete septic tank with a concrete pump out tank and pump is at back of laundry. All household water goes to pump out tank except Kitchen.
Grey water from septic tank goes to pump out tank as well, there is no rubble trench used. The pump out tank has a submersible pump (2013) and automatically pumps to outside house yard when tank is full. Kitchen waste water goes to grease trap outside kitchen.
Opportunities like this one don’t come on the market every day and with good management this land will just keep producing year after year.
- Property Type: Livestock
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 117.08 ha (approx)
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Walk-in Pantry
- Home Office
- Separate One Bedroom Cottage
- Lockable Workshop/Shed
- Garage/ Storage Shed
- Cattle & Sheep Yards