Windy Gully, Smithlea Qld 4385
3 Beds – 1 Baths
Escape to the Country!
670 Oaky Creek/Mundoey Road, Smithlea
Just over 10 acres, this property is located 13km from Texas Qld, and the beautiful Queenslander is set amongst natural farmland, and the wrap around verandahs overlook the established gardens.
Inside, there are three bedrooms, open plan living with wood heater and the home has evaporative airconditioning. The bathroom features a claw foot tub for that old world feel, and there is a second shower and toilet in the laundry.
Stepping off the back verandah, a path leads you to an above ground pool with raised decking and pool fencing – perfect for those summer afternoons!
Water is not a problem with 3 x 5500 gallon rainwater tanks and a dam for watering the garden. The property is fully fenced with plenty of room for horses or other pets.
Property features include:
- Three bedroom weatherboard home
- Evaporative air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Wood burning heater
- Roof insulation
- Large open hay shed
- Shipping container for storage
- Above ground pool with raised decking
- Recently replaced pool filter pump
- Dam with jet pump
- 3 x 5500 gallon rainwater tanks
- Heat pump eco-friendly hot water system
- Children’s play area
If you’re looking for a tree change, or wanting to escape town living, look no further than this great property! Call us today to arrange an inspection!
- Property Type: Rural
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 10 Acreas (approx)
- Ceiling Fans
- Wood Heater
- Additional Toilet & Shower in Laundry
- Large Hay Shed
- Dam with Jet Pump
- Carport & Shed
- 3 x 5500 Rainwater Tank